Sunday, December 11, 2011

Boys: how many of you have started a friendship with a girl knowing you want it to turn into more?

just curious if any guys become friends with girls because they like them and want them to be their girlfriend?Boys: how many of you have started a friendship with a girl knowing you want it to turn into more?
NEVER been on a date in my life.Boys: how many of you have started a friendship with a girl knowing you want it to turn into more?
yes
alot of them do.
I;ve done this a nice few times. it never works.
all the time i did that with my gf i have right now
I have done it a couple of times the gf-bf relationship lasted for a year then i broke up with her.
Well, I think it's impossible to not be a friend with a girl first, and just jump into a relationship with her, and actually have the relationship last more than a few days. Guys are always looking for potential matches, and many of the girls that a guy associates with would be considered eligable of him dating them. I myself would need to get to know a girl first, and then, if I thought we were compatible, would ask her out. So, I guess it all depends on the guy. Does that answer your question?
Absolutely... I do it all the time.. In fact, if I start up a friendship with a girl out of nowhere, it means I like her. My only female friends who I don't like are ones that I am just around all the time or have known forevor. I won't bother making friends with a girl simply for the sake of being friends...I have guys for that.



There is a saying that ';The only thing keeping your guy friends from sleeping with you...is you.';. And its pretty true.
I have, and it makes it really hard later, especially if you are really good friends. It's scary to ask them out, because if something goes wrong, or she says no, you know that your friendship will never be quite the same again. So if you suspect this of someone, please go easy on the guy, he's probably scared to death. If you don't like him, tell him that you will just forget that it ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment