Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I become more than friends? (GIRLS PLEASE, guys too if you can help me!)?

I hate asking this but i'm a really shy person, sometimes. I have this guy friend and he always seems to have a gf, you know? I talk about my relationships to him and junk, and he talks to me about his gf's. We have alot in common and he's really sweet. I always have a blast with him and etc. But, I'm to shy to tell him. But, if he doesn't feel the same way I really don't want to kill our friendship! Know any subtle ways?How do I become more than friends? (GIRLS PLEASE, guys too if you can help me!)?
he sounds like a player at first ( not tring to be meen).then he sounds like a good guy.tell him you dont have to take this seriously.hopefully we can still be friends.i've been having a blast with you and then i started to fall for you. i was wondering will you go out with me.good luck i wish the best for you.How do I become more than friends? (GIRLS PLEASE, guys too if you can help me!)?
well, i had the same problem believe me been there done that. so ur shy right, but there is a time when u are gonna have to break out of that shell. so what i suggest i u do is hint ur friend more.. or just ask him if he sees u as a more than a friend. maybe he likes u too but he as well is too shy., or is scared that u might reject him cause it might ruin ur friendship. so what i suggest is to just ask!
I always feel a guy already knows if you want to be more than a friend and if he's interested, he'll make a move. Just continue being friends with him if you enjoy his friendship, but if you are too heartbroken to be around him, go out and find your own beau. Lots of movies just like this; sometimes they end up together, sometimes not. I tried telling a real good friend how I felt, and our friendship broke up. Good luck!
Maybe not to tell him is better.

Try to be sweeter with him, listen to his problems more often and get closer to him.

Invite him to eat sometimes.

If he wants to have something with you he will ask you first. But don't go between he and his grilfriend. It never works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment