Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to become shorter in height?

I am 16 years old and I do not stop growing. I just had a small growth spurt, again, for like my 4th time, and now I'm .. well idk. but in comparison to my friends, I'm the same height. We think hieght is a very big issue here, and I need answers. I just want to shorten myself by like 2 inches. Not a big deal, ya know? I'm about... 5';7 1/2' ??? some where around there now. I was 5';6 1/2' before. My friends are either 5';7' or like 5';2'. It's crazy! there is no in between. but I really want to be like 5';6' or 5';5 1/2. yes. 5';5 1/2' is good. and we are sooo self conscious in school bc we want to wear boots and heels like the other girls in our school but we cant because then we are wayyy too tall. And gets better, my guy friend is very self conscious about his height. he is 5';8' and likes feeling tall, but he can't around me. I want to help him and myself beceause we like each other and height is an issue we are uncomfortable with. because I like guys to be taller than me and he likes shorter girls as well. soo.... i have like 3 or 4 reasons why I want to be shorter, so can you come up with a few solutions to help me PHYSICALLY get shorter from 5';7 1/2' to 5'; 51/2'? or 5';6'? I don't mean wearing ballet flats either. but like I heard drinking tea lowers your height. please, I need answers!!How to become shorter in height?
Just have patience.


You will start to shrink in your 60s.How to become shorter in height?
Bend over.
well im 16 and im 5 7 and a half ... so i think ur average.
drink coffee
HA. I'm 5'9. 2 inches taller than you. You really are not extremely tall, actually an excellent height.





Don't slouch. That looks awful.





Try being confident about your height. Some girls barely hit 5'0 and some girls are over 6'0. You're right in the middle and perfect.





Try rocking your height.





EDIT: Your guy friend better get over the fact that he is actually short. 5'8 is actually short for a guy. 5'7 is above average for a girl, but not a giant. You shouldn't have to change because he's self cautious and has low self esteem.
like the other person said just walk slouched over or don't stand up as straight.
The solution to this problem will happen when you grow up.





You're not too tall...look at all the models...they're over 6 feet.





Stand proud my friend, and don't worry about that little insecure boy yo hangin with
You can't get shorter. Are you seriously asking this question.





this is just sad.
i heard that drinking a lot of soda and coffee (caffeine) stuns ur growth. i cant say for sure itll work tho. also being tall is not necesarily a bad thing either....and 5';7 is like a perfect height for a girl, at least in my opinion
destroying you posture will make you shorter...but i wouldn't do that because you will look better with great posture and besides your not even that tall for a girl....and a lot of guys that are kinda tall love girls of that height....me myself happen to be only 5,8 and want to increase my height so i started to do yoga to increase my posture and my height...


ladies answer mine plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
U can't get shorter!


I'm 5'10'; perfect height


most guys are at least 5'10';


so i don't wear heels much, thats ok, they hurt my feet anyway.
you are very very tall and still getting taller.


You should be 5'3'; at the most.


Start drinking lots of coffee to stunt your growth and eat deer meat or some meat that is not processed and full of crap and hormones . no beef. buffalo , deer okay. no regular meat though.


Cod liver oil will help too
It's impossible unless you cut off your feet. Drinking tea will not make a difference. But, as a tall girl, I do know how you feel, I was 5ft 8 when I was 15 and am now 6ft and have stopped growing, phew!! And I hated it, was taller than most guys in my year of about 500 students. But I don't care now, There's no way of changing my height so I've got used to it. With respect to your guy friend, just joke about height with him, just say look if i could give you 4 inches extra, i would. I wear heels whenever I go out, makes your legs look great!! Who cares what you wear on your feet, it's about how you feel, and trust me, most short folk would love to be in your position!! Embrace it!!
5'8 is average for a girl. you physically cannot stop yourself from growing. i have female freinds who are 5'11, and i am 5'1. i would rather be your height than mine!! it is easier to find clothes that fit you correctly, there's nothing wrong with being a little taller than your freinds. if they are really your friends, height won't matter!!
You can't physically shrink yourself. You need to do the opposite to becoming tall basically. So have bad posture, like don't stand up straight so you wont appear taller. Oh, and try to wear clothes that are too big for you as they make you look shorter. Being a little taller than other people isn't so bad, and like you said your 16 so your near the age where you stop growing. This is age 18 for girls and around 20-24 for boys.
you cant change how tall you are im 5'9 and my sister is 5'1 and she's older then me we have both stopped growing
You should really accept yourself for your height. There's not much you can do, except costly surgery...which they'd surely decline anyways. I'd kill to be that tall, lol. If you're that tall, then it's a good chance that you'll stay that way and just hope to not get any taller. Smoking stunts growth, but don't do that, it's stupid. Just be happy with the way you are! ^_^





You'll have plenty of time to be short, when you're old and decrepit.
There's no way to make yourself shorter. Just be happy the way you are. Another 1/2 an inch and that's the shortest a model could be, which you could think about becoming.
Nothing you can do will make you shorter, and nothing you can do will make you taller. Its just the genes you were born with sorry. Look on the bright side some GORGEOUS women are very tall. All super models are over 5';6. I consider you very lucky. I'm 5';2 I have to have all my pants shortened heals don't help they still need shortened. I can't reach anything up high I have to clime or take a latter with me. It sucks too.
Dont slouch. I used to slouch a lot (not out of shame of my height, just poor posture) and it caused me to get daily migraines. Its really not worth it.





Maybe you should try to gain 2 inches, that way you can model! (models are between 5'9-5'11)





And the fact that you are considering doing harm to yourself (stunting growth, slouching, etc) to get a guy to like you is not healthy at all. Just because he's short doesn't make it your problem, he needs to get over himself.





Good luck, stay tall and beautiful!
  • web server hosting
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment