Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I become better friends with a girl?

There's this girl I like, and I only see her like once a week. I like her, but I'm not sure she likes me. I've decided I want to try just being friends first before considering moving into something more, but the problem is she seems kinda shy. My question is...how do I get to know her better just as a friend without weirding her out? I would appriciate any help with this so I can get some good sleep at night lol.How can I become better friends with a girl?
This works a lot. Give her your number and tell her to call you sometime. If she's shy like you say she is, ask if she has a myspace or has email. Give her yours. If she likes you, she might give you something of hers in return. If you can in any way possible get her number, please don't wait to call her. Call her, find what you have in common, and once you guys talk enough to each other ask if she wants to hang out sometime. Since she is shy, you pretty much have to lead the friendship. You must do everything first and see how she responds. Pretty soon after, you never know, you guys may become more than friends! Best of luck!How can I become better friends with a girl?
That's a good question. Well.....you could try and sit with her @ lunch and just talk to her. Get a conversation going. Don't ask anything too personal. Just like do you haev any pets or siblings? That's usually get a conversation going. I hope this helps! See ya!
Don't think of her as a sex object. Treat her with respect. Sincerely act as if you are really happy to be with her.Just hang out and do ordinary things with her.After a while if there is any chemistry you will know...Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment