Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i become social with girls. I really want a girl friend i have little friends also?

Well... I am 13 years old and about to turn 14 soon. I was wondering how to become more social with girls. I had a girl friend but she broke up with me a while ago because we were friends (still are) and she thought it was a little weird. my girl friend moved on so I decided I would too so she got a boy friend and I am wanting a new girl friend. So my friend's GF (who is my ex's best friend) said she would try to fix me up with one of her friends. Though i am very unsocial usually around everyone but mainly girls (I think it is because i am shy). I don't want to get depressed again if i was to find someone and actually like them then they were to break up with me. I am in a confused state right now so if you can please help with any information that you can give me. Thank you for what ever you can offer.How do i become social with girls. I really want a girl friend i have little friends also?
Bro your 13 going to 14. Break ups are part of life.
  • french name for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment