Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you become friends with some popular girls?

I am not the most popular person, mainly because I only get about 5 minutes to dress every morning and i wear jean shorts and a t shirt and flip flops every day. But the girls tolerate me. They talk to me sometimes, but only at school and stuff and about school stuff. How can I get close with them? Oh, and by the way, we are in middle school.How do you become friends with some popular girls?
I know this about you. Didn't I say I read you and feel you?



I am proud you are mine..and thanks for the insight :)How do you become friends with some popular girls?
be nice to everyone.. that is where you will come out the winner in life.



i was popular because i was nice to everyone, from the burn outs to the jocks..



fast forward 20 years.. my shooter was picking up a prom tux and struck up a conversation with a stranger. it was clear the stranger probably had a hard life and was not popular in high school..



moving the convo along.. the woman asked my son what prom he was going to, when he answered she said she went to that same school.



he told her my name.. his mothers name.



she nearly cried when telling him i was the only one that was nice to her.. and she carried that her whole life.
You'll be accepted if your yourself

but in my school ( not to brag) i am one of the ';popular girls'; and we aren't al lthat bad !

but yes we do like to do makeovers and facials and we are mature so.. if it sounds like you you'll be fine.

Usually the popular ones are girly but when it comes to sports they're good.

( Yes im a cheerleader but im not popular because of it )
this site tells u everything you need to klnow to become popular and it mostly works!



http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Popular-in-Middle-School-(for-Girls)



Good luck on it =]
you dont want to be friends with the popular girls they will use u as a joke. find some real friends who will like you for who you are. trust me i have been there and it is sooooo much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment