Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I become better friends with this girl?

There's this girl who I've only talked to a few times last semester but this semester we got parts in our school play that are connected with each other the whole time (I'm Ryan, she's Sharpay). This involves a lot of practice time together, if you see what I'm talking about this could be a kind of awkward situation. I'm just looking on how to ease the awkwardness and become a little closer.How do I become better friends with this girl?
I was in sort of the same situation as you. There was a time when this girl liked me, but I didn't notice, and then she got over me. She stopped talking to me, but then all of a sudden, I liked her! Oh, it was the worst time of my life. I'm over her now, thank God, after a whole year. Yet, she still won't talk to me. All I want is to be friends with her.



I know exactly how you feel. I'm going to warn you though. Please, please, try NOT to fall in love with her. It will screw you over and you will not be happy. You will fall into the same trap I fell into. Here are some tips that I learned from my mistakes:



- Don't TRY to get close with her. She will get annoyed by you.



- Don't show any signs of obsession. If you are obsessed with video games, DON'T SHOW IT! She will get annoyed REAL fast.



- Every once in a while, show up at her locker and talk. And by every once in a while, I mean once a week. Find out what SHE likes to talk about, because if you start rambling on about things she doesn't care about, she will not want to hang around with you.



- Talk on MSN. But not everyday. Once a week is perfect. Be chill when you talk on MSN though. Think hard about what you are going to say before hand. Trust me. Otherwise, you'll regret things later.



- Be good friends with her best friends.



- If she usually sits in the cafeteria with a group of people, SLOWLY start sitting with them. If you already do, then sit right in front of her. Don't sit beside her, because she will find it creepy.



- Impress her with your talent. But don't TRY to impress her. Just do it. If there's a talent show, do something your good at. Don't try to make a big show out of it, because then you will look like a fool.



I hope this helps. I seriously hope you don't end up the way I did. Please just act chill, and don't try to impress her. Please.







RobHow do I become better friends with this girl?
OMG if you were Troy and Gabriella, it would be lucky if you liked her (;

( ^ had to say that....)

anyway

just ask her if she wants to go to see a movie or something, tell her it's not a date but you want to get to know her a little better

just be cool about it and relaxed and it should be good :)

if she says no then nevermind, at least you tried :)~

good luck!

-x-Natalie-x-
the same way you would treat a friend. let her feel like she can trust you as a friend, but make her feel special. you got to be careful of the friends zone. compliment her. tell her she has a beautiful smile, ask her about her interests and then ask her out on a date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment