Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I become friends with the guys at school?

** i know this shouldnt be in singles and dating, but i figured more guys and girls would answer :) **



so ... my group of friends doesnt really socialize with guys, and so i dont have many guy friends. Right now i am going through some tuff times with the girls and i need some guy friends. But i dont know where to start! I really want both guy and girl friends. please help me!



i also think its harder because they know me and i know them, but not at a friendship level. Its not like i am starting highschool and can just be friends with everyone. I need to start some where ... but where?



thank you! guarenteed best answer!How can I become friends with the guys at school?
I've always found it easy to talk and hang with guys when I sort of become a guy myself. I don't mean go out and buy baggy pants and shirts and stuff, I just mean personality wise. Here's some things that help me.

~~You need to be relaxed, laid back, and be ready to have fun. And do not take what guys say seriously. What they may think is funny may seem rude and hurtful to you.

~~You need to be able to get rough and you cant be afraid to get ';down in the mud';. I was at a party where they were playing Boot Hockey. Me and my friend were the only girls who joined the guys and tackled and slid into people. The guys loved the fact that we were rough and got into the game. I made some friends because of it.

~~Make sure you can talk about something guys like to talk about like sports and video games. My guy friends really enjoy trying to explain to me how golf works, or about the engine on their boat. Guys like to sound like an expert.

~~Give them some competition. I've challenged guys by saying I can throw a football farther than them and I've challenged them to a 1-on-1 basketball game. A guy and I even got into a small argument over who could throw the other off of a jet ski first. It doesn't matter if you can or cant beat them, the fact that you challenged them and gave them competition is good enough.

~~Be yourself. Guys do not like girls to be something they arent. Sure, you arent a guy and you may be more girly than tomboy but guys like a girl that can be one of them. Keep in mind that you dont have to completely be a guy. You can scream and stuff and get weirded out, its completely fine. Guys actually like it. I know my guy friends love it when I let out a shriek or something if they are coming in for a tackle when we play football.

No comments:

Post a Comment