Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to make friends with this girl?

Theres this girl who is a year older than me and she looks really cool and I want to be friends with her. A bunch of my other friends are friends with her and my one friend said that she thinks that the girl thinks i'm intresting or wants to get to know me. I complimented her on her shirt one and yesterday she complimented me on my hair but how can I become good friends with her? Especially when she has all these other friends and I have no classes with her?How to make friends with this girl?
Approach her when you can in the halls or out at lunch and ask her for her opinion on something.

Not something like ';how my hair looks today';? or things like that, but something more serious.

Tell her about another friend you have, or a conversation you had with your mom or dad or sibling and ask her ';what would you do in that situation';? you can add ';you are a little older than me, maybe you have experience on this and I would like your help';.

She will feel needed, she will feel that her opinion really matters to you and the conversation will pick up from there.

Good luck.How to make friends with this girl?
y doint try asking her 4 her phone number and then u 2 can cheep in contact,and if her ather friends r around her then nevermaind u can join in and chat to her still right? u can allso ask 4 her e mail address and u 2 can get to no each ather that way to!! no ather friends in the way then!!!^^

best of lack!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment