Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get a boyfriend or even just become friends with more guys? ?

Im a sophmore and 16 and Im really bad at talkin to guys. The only guys I can talk to and not make a fool of myself is the nerdy guys so to speak. I have a lot of girl friends but only a few guy friends who are all taken. I really like this guy Erik in my history class but what can I do? He doesnt really sit near me and I havent really spoke to him and itd be awkward to purposefully just go over there to speak to him .Cause what would I say? So yeah answer my questions please How can I get a boyfriend or even just become friends with more guys? ?
just go up to him and ask him a question bout homework ur somethin)even if u dont need any help)



and then just start talkin to him just be urself and im sure that he will like u just fine



or in the hallway or in class go up to him and just say hey wats up ur somethin once u got a convo started it gets really easy from there



good luck :) %26lt;33How can I get a boyfriend or even just become friends with more guys? ?
Please do not do anything. Be friends with them but never ever ask a guy out.
Go over, if a friend is near him just be like wasn't that history test hard? and then be like do you think so Erik?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I had the same problem when I was your age (now I'm 20). How about you ask him a question about homework or your history class. Then just lead yourself into a short conversation, and walk away smiling. That will lead the way into a little friendship. Then take it from there.
just be freindly and outgoing, but not pushy or slutty, like some girls, and dont be nervous at all, it cant help you unless hes got a knife, and i doubt he does
ask them about class assignments, then gradually build up conversation
What's wrong with the nerdy guys? Us nerds are the ones who will be making the big bucks so we'll see who's laughing then.



Plus nerds are nice people with great personalities. I know firsthand, I at one time had the chance to become a popular guy - A great looking preppy girl asked me out but I declined her offer saying Not interested and gave her no reason to my action. I will remain a nerd because that's who I am.
Ask your friend to take your seat one day and then be forced to sit near him. Strike up a conversation. See if he's interested. If not, don't push it, he'll make fun of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment