Sunday, December 11, 2011

I became friends with a girl in my grade in the last few weeks. I invited her to my party and realized what?

she was really like. She was selfish and rude and liked to show off. after I invited her, I thinks she thinks we are closer. I don't want to be her friend. How should I tell her this in a nice way?I became friends with a girl in my grade in the last few weeks. I invited her to my party and realized what?
Just stay away from her,ignore her and stop hanging out with her she will get the message soon =]I became friends with a girl in my grade in the last few weeks. I invited her to my party and realized what?
You may want to talk to her about what your dislikes about her. If she can do that, she can change her habits for you and for everyone else. It's really harsh for you to end this friendship with her especially that you only known her for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment