Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I become friends with a teenager girl?

Ok, I'm a 14 year old guy and the girl I like is 13. She started recently giving me high 5's and shaking my hand to *Congratulate* me which gave me the impression that she likes me which made me like her (kind of complicated...) But i still don't know how to approach her and sometimes I get worried that she'll be insulted by me going to talk to her. Please help! Also, do girls her age prefer guys like 17 and 18, because shes always talking with them.How do I become friends with a teenager girl?
13 year olds might like 17 and 18 year olds, but they don't like them. Just go talk to her. She obviously is interested in you.How do I become friends with a teenager girl?
im 15 and i have like 10 friends my age, all my friends are older than me, not to mention they're mostly guys because girls are to much drama, she could just be like me in that sense.



just start conversations about whatever is going on. dont be TOO flirty or she will think you're some kind of creeper. just a conversation here and there not all the time. your friendship will slowly build. find some excuse to get her number from HER, not ask around for her. thats weird.



just be NICE. and yourself. if she doesnt like you, oh well. if she does, great :D
i agree with Orangie that would just get the guys in BIG trouble you should go for it.
Woah, smart guy. Figured it out, have you?

XD I'm thirteen and yes, attracted to older, more mature guys because, well, us girls start puberty earlier and are generally interested in guys. And the guys in our grade are immature. So we look to 17-year-olds (who are hot, by the way).

I've skipped a grade so every guy in my grade is older than me (which rocks). But anyway, I doubt a 17 year old will date a 13 year old girl. So you're probably safe. If you're on speaking terms and she does all the things you've said she does, it does sound like she's interested in you. I find 13 a very difficult age to be because whenever I get a guy friend I wonder if he's not interested in me 'romantically' (long story...don't ask). But I never high-five a guy I hate so she obviously likes you. I don't think 13 year olds are capable of that sort of love.

But lots of the girls in my class date (for about two days, but whatever). Go for it. You're not really close, so if she says no, move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment