Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i make a girl friend become a girlfriend?

there is this girl i like and i have her number and i text her as much as i can but she never texts me, and only texts me back if i ask a question. idk why that is but i talked to her on facebook IM and thats how i got her number. its hard to text with her cuz she seems withdrawn from it. and because of that and im shy, im almost afarid to talk to her in person at school. she sits with these group of kids at lunch that im afarid if i go over and talk to her, they will say bad things about me to her when im gone. i know in order to befriend her, and then ask her out to be my girlfriend I HAVE TO TALK TO HER. but im jus confused rite now. So what shoud i do???How do i make a girl friend become a girlfriend?
Flirt and smile, if she sends signals, repeat until at a limit, then ask her out.



Answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment