Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i insure this girl becomes my friend?

Hi, I am a female college student. I am very shy and find it hard to make friends. There is this girl in class who seems very smart when I hear her talk in class, and I like her personality, she seems very open minded and worldly. Anyway, i wish i could somehow become friends with her outside of school. I have only talked to her once, today is the third day of class, and we are in the same group. how can i become friends with her in class and also out of class. I dont want to seem stalkerish!How can i insure this girl becomes my friend?
id just go up to her and say hello and introduce yourself,maybe comment on something or hers for an icebreaker(clothes,hair,something she said,u get the idea) anyway id just go say hey and see what happens,its not like you have anything to lose but you have a friend to possibly gainHow can i insure this girl becomes my friend?
just start talking to her more often and keep it friendly (but try to keep the convo going.. nobody likes awkwardness lol).. then go to lunch with her a couple of times.. then after a while get her cell number and text her (if you both have a cell) but if not just be like we should hang out sometime! then get her number and make plans
you should start by making small talk with her. that would help

No comments:

Post a Comment