Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I become friends with the guys at school?

** i know this shouldnt be in singles and dating, but i figured more guys and girls would answer :) **

so ... my group of friends doesnt really socialize with guys, and so i dont have many guy friends. Right now i am going through some tuff times with the girls and i need some guy friends. But i dont know where to start! I really want both guy and girl friends. please help me!



i also think its harder because they know me and i know them, but not at a friendship level. Its not like i am starting highschool and can just be friends with everyone. I need to start some where ... but where?



thank you! guarenteed best answer!How can I become friends with the guys at school?
Become a trampy whore. Start wearing tight clothes and taking your top off at parties.................the guys will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment