Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get a boyfriend or even just become friends with more guys? ?

Im a sophmore and 16 and Im really bad at talkin to guys. The only guys I can talk to and not make a fool of myself is the nerdy guys so to speak. I have a lot of girl friends but only a few guy friends who are all taken. I really like this guy Erik in my history class but what can I do? He doesnt really sit near me and I havent really spoke to him and itd be awkward to purposefully just go over there to speak to him .Cause what would I say? So yeah answer my questions please How can I get a boyfriend or even just become friends with more guys? ?
thats actually normal I mean i would start to question the girls who have many guy friends but are boyfriendless... guys usually are friends with a girl because they want or ';hope'; for something more someday.. usually there was some sort of attraction at some point.. so dont feel bad at all.. usually guys just randomley start talkin to ya first out of pure curiosity so just hold on and one cute guy will want to go out with yaHow can I get a boyfriend or even just become friends with more guys? ?
-_- I wish I knew.
Be yourself, and confident in you. Also don't judge other people like ';nerdy'; guys. You do know those are the ones that will end with a college degree and end up making the big bucks in the end...LOL
I've always had the problem of being better with guys rather than girls (friends wise) essentially, be blunt. Comment, etc. you'll make male friends in no time.
You are getting yourself worked up because you have romantic aspirations. Just think of all guys as friends. Try to make some comment about the class when you see them. You don't want to be flirty. The romance will come later as more boys take notice of you.
i got the same problem and im a boy i had girlfriends before but lately no girls been running my way or if i try to talk to any i dont know what to say / im shy to walk up and talk to them /i dont know what to tell you but you'll find somebody to be with one daY

No comments:

Post a Comment