Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to become friends with this female and go out with her?

hey im 14 and im having female troubles!! :(. i never had a girl friend but rilly want one. okay heres my problem im rilly shy towards this one cute girl and I really like her but she doesn't like me. I have absolutely no idea on what to do. I think we are somewhat friends but she doesnt rilly know me and I don't know her even though we known each other since 4th grade now freshmen.

I hardly talk to her because I don't know what to say to start a conversation with her. I've liked her since 7th grade and she knows that I like her. I havent asked her out in those 2 years but I did today and she said no but with a really nice tone.

I was talking too one of my friends and she said that it was awkward of me asking her out.



I don't really know how to start a conversation with a female.



I am a really nice and honest male but a shy/quiet one.



so what can I do to get her to like me more????How to become friends with this female and go out with her?
no i odnt think anyone is here

No comments:

Post a Comment