Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to be friends with a popular girl(I'm a guy)?

There's this girl in my class that I really like, she's really pretty and has a great personality. The thing is, she doesn't even seem to know I exist. I at least want to be friends with her, but I'm afraid that if I start hanging out with her, she'll start to think I'm a stalker or something. Is there any way that I can become friends with her without completely embarrassing myself? I'm in middle school, if that helps.How to be friends with a popular girl(I'm a guy)?
Find something that you have in common and do not be too obvious. Girls rs like compliments, say something like..You hair looks good today did you do something different or have you lost weight

(they love that)..You can also start by finding out what are her favorite TV shows ans start watching them so you can have a conversation.



Then just take it day by dayHow to be friends with a popular girl(I'm a guy)?
hey tristan i can't really help you but good luck
Just talk to her.
try to be funny and everybody will notice you

No comments:

Post a Comment