Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to become friends with these girls?

Whenever I click on my friend Jenny's myspace, I see this girl Julia commenting her once in awhile. I occasionly click to Julia's myspace; it seems like I would really hit it off with her and her 2 other friends. They are all into the same things as me; politics, animal rights and things like that. I would really like friends like them.

How can I get in with this crowd? Whenever I click their myspace profiles and see their pictures with each other, I always think, I wish I had friends who did spontanious stuff like that. I would ask Jenny to introduce me to these girls, but she hasn't spent any time with them in a loong time. And I don't want to contact them over myspace, it would be to weird.

But I'm afraid if I wait until the school year begins again, I won't have any friends ever. I'm already a junior, but I'm homeschooled, and have 0 friends except for Jenny. I'd like to have friends but don't know how.How to become friends with these girls?
Just explain your self...you can do a friend request and send them a message that you were using the wonders of myspace and saw on your friend Jenny's myspace that you were into _______ and thought you would go out on a limb and congratulate them. You share the same interests it would be fun if we all got together sometime... do you all like coffee, etc. If anything they would think of it as a compliment and think it would be great to meet you or at least myspace you back or add you as their myspace friend. Trust me, they won't be freaked out... that is what Myspace is all about, meetng new people.How to become friends with these girls?
why not contact them on myspace? that's why they're on myspace, likely, to keep in contact with people they know and potentially make friends with people they'd like to know. how will they ever know if they want to be your friend if you don't get in touch with them?
Talk to them over myspace or have Jenny introduce them to you. Just suggest to Jenny that you all go to a movie. It's little things that spark great things to come!
i deff. dont think its wierd to add them on myspace and just sent them a comment like ';hi Im jenny's friend, i'd like to be your friend'; or something like that

i know sounds super wierd but heyy.. some of the best friendships start in a wierd way haha..

for example some guy that likes my best friend added me and sent me a comment saying soemthing like ';hey i dont know you but Im intrested in your best friend %26amp;%26amp; i would like to eb friends with you since you are her best friend, hope you dont think its wierd.. well w/b'; and i sent him one back saying thanks for the add and idk.. and he seems cool

so you never know.. just try it. its not wierd at all
okay um. if you dont have any friends theres probly a reason. so the first thing you do is dont be annoying. and these girls dont seem popular so there most likly really easy to get along with. just talk to them. but if they are popular i suggest you dont. it gets really annoying when random people just like. message you.
Contact them.

No comments:

Post a Comment