Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to become more than friends with a girl?.................?

I love this girl I'm friends with. I'm 19 years old and she is soon to be 18 years old. She is the first girl I have had feelings for her. We have been friends for almost two years. She is the most amazing girl, she is funny, smart, beautiful. We talk about anything and everything. She knows I like her a lot but I think she only views me as a friend:( Its really hard because I try not to think about her that much because she said she didn't have any feelings for me in an argument that we had, but lately she has been calling and wanting to hang out with me. I want to hang out with her, but tonight for example I was so tempted to make a move but I didn't want to ruin our friendship if she rejected me. It was the perfect moment to make a move but I didn't want to risk it. I love her and its killing me that despite us hanging out A LOT that we aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. I have done more than enough to show her I like her (dinner, flowers, etc.) what should I do?



thanksHow to become more than friends with a girl?.................?
this is tough..As a girl..we sometimes say we want to just be friends as a way of poilitely saying no thankyou..for whatever reason, perhaps, she likes having u there, but it sounds like ur more of a ';Girlfriend'; than an available guy whom she might look at to date..sounds to me like u already know everything about her and vice vesa..wheres the mystery?..not too mention she's still getting the fringe benefits ur offering such as dinners and flowers and whatever else ur doing for her..why ruin a good thing, ya know?..Just a girls perspective is all..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment