Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I become friends with this one girl?

My language arts teacher paired up up together for a project and she seems really nice. We have a lot of things in common, too. But there's only one problem: her friends are jerks who boss her around and only think of themselves. Plus, they hate me.



Long story short, I really want to be her friend because she seems nice and we have things in common, but she already has a group of friends that are jerks and I don't want to be friends with them and they definately don't want to be friends with me, and she probably wants to stay their friend because they're popular. So what do I do?



Thanks for your time,

MeghanHow can I become friends with this one girl?
Well I personally think you should become friends with her. It doesn't matter if she has so called ';popular'; friends that hate you. %26amp;%26amp; it's not like you're going to be her very best friend, you're just going to be her friend and that's that; If people don't like it it's their problem not yours. %26amp;%26amp; just because she is friends with these people that doesn't mean you have to be. So I suggest trying to become friends with her %26amp;%26amp; just see what happens. She could be your friend %26amp;%26amp; the other peoples friends at the same time! :)



Hope I could help!!How can I become friends with this one girl?
Well you're already friends with her. Who cares if you don't get along with her other friends, all she should care about is that you two are friends. You sound like you really want this girl to be your friend, so be a good friend back and be friends with her because you want to. Don't care about those other so called friends of her. You're free to choose who you want your friends to be, so choose wisely.
just be her friend....your gunna have friends who have friends you dont like or even dispise, it doesnt matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment