Thursday, October 21, 2010

Any ideas on how I can become friends with a girl again?

I talked to and almost dated a girl several months ago. Somewhere along the line I offended her as I think I came across too strong. Though we haven't talked for some time now, I don't think it's impossible to be friends again. But the situation is very delicate because if I apologize (again) it makes me sound desperate and redundant but if I just say hi it's like I'm pretending nothing ever happened. So I'm trying to think outside the box on this one.Any ideas on how I can become friends with a girl again?
That's a tough situation. I kinda know how you feel cuz i like a guy and i think i came across too strong when i asked him out (well i kinda did i guess) and now i feel very akward around him. Anyways the best advice i can give you is to just be yourself and be calm. You might just want to tell her how you feel (if you aren't shy) and just apologize. If you do it the right way i'm sure she will understand. Also, it depends on the personality of the girl. A sweet understanding girl would most likely totally understand and accept your apology. I girl who holds a grudge or is maybe even more sensitive may not understand your apology, so you might want to go with just saying hi and trying to forget about the situation. It's really up to you considering I don't know the girl or the whole situation. Jut go with your gut feeling and try to smile a lot and try to make things the way they were before. You seem confident and honestly i think you can change things. Confidence is key...unfortunately i have no confidence haha. Well i hope i helped and sorry for this long answer =)Any ideas on how I can become friends with a girl again?
ive been in a similar situation so maybe i can help. saying sorry again wouldn't be a bad thing, but make sure you add that you would like to start over. this time u intend on taking things slow and focus on building the friendship up again before asking her out

No comments:

Post a Comment