Thursday, October 28, 2010

So how can I become friends with this girl?

well there a that girl at school, who I don't have any class with her, but I see her like everyday in the hallways between our classes, and she sometimes say hi, so how can I get to know her and talk more with her and like become friends with her?So how can I become friends with this girl?
try talking to her thorugh textn or internet or try going up to her at lunch and just joke aroundSo how can I become friends with this girl?
If you have one of HER friends in your class then become friends with her it'll get you a subtle ticket into becoming that girls' friend. Trust me works every time LOLZ.
Ask for her number, add her as friends in myspace/facebook and chat there, that is the only way unless you physically see her for along period of time, too bad your not in any classes with her.
Talk to her when you see her at her locker, approach her and just talk about your day or something as simple as that. Once you get comfortable with each other, hang out with her at lunch time.
Your best bet would be to add her on myspace.

Then after talking for a week or so, give her your number.

She might possibly give you hers.



Don't be to shy, but don't act like a badass.

I know you wanna impress her, but a lot of girls, like

different guys.
start texting her. or like get close with her guy friends
Does she play sports? I know that if a guy I had seen around, but never really talked to before asked about my season, I would so just tell him. Maybe that's just me, but I feel so comfortable talking about sports with ANYONE
walk with her in the hallways...just be like heyy, wats up? and start a convo with her! good luck! :)
make up a nickname for her. then she'll feel like you have something special and unique. then talk to her more often, and things should work out great. hope this helps!
sit down with her at lunch and just have a friendly chat. maybe invite her to a party at your house or something. if you know she is nice, she is bound to become great friends with you after having a nice non date-like talk. you need to make sure you dont creep her out by making it seem like a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment