Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can a leo girl and a cancer boy become good or best friends?

Is a Leo girl and a cancer boy a good match just to be friends

like have a good friendship or something Because I want to be friends with this Leo girl,But I don't have feelings for her incase you were wondering. And also how do you become friends with a girl if you were a boy? So can you please help me with these two questions especially the first one.



Thanks!Can a leo girl and a cancer boy become good or best friends?
Well, I'm a Cancer, and one of my best friend's a Leo (and he's a guy). We get along fine, but we do get into our little arguments sometime, but they're usually competitive arguments. You'll get along fine. I mean, my friendship with him lasted for over six years.



And you become friends with the opposite gender by just talking to them. It's not really hard and complicated. You'll be surprised to hear that there are some girls out there that are interested in things that even guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment