Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I become friends with a girl if she has a boyfriend?

If I wanted to do something with a cashier or a girl I see everyday as an acquaintance, and she already has a boyfriend, how can i get together with her and ask her to go bowling with some friends and I without her taking me the wrong way? I dont want to get any of that s*it like: ';uh I have a boyfriend!'; so is it ok to have female friends who are close with me if they already are married and have a boyfriend? I dont want that to stop me from being friends with girls if they are already in a relationship and if I want to do something with them. Most of their boyfriends are overprotective!How can I become friends with a girl if she has a boyfriend?
Just be upfront. Tell her ';Hey I know you have a bf, but I think you're cool and I'd like to invite you with some friends of mine to _____.'; Maybe allow her bf to come along. Then you'd be chill with the bf and you could hang with the chick whenever as long as you make it clear you're not interested. :)How can I become friends with a girl if she has a boyfriend?
tell her she's welcome to bring her bf.



that you just want to hang out as friends.



gosh dude just be honest.
just talk to her
tell her your are a gay.
then ask their boyfriend instead...as in..cool? chillaxing way....
first off get to know her better then ask her but include that its with your friends and make sure some of them are girls or she might say no
Just say I want to be friends and don't try anything, you should be fine.

If the boyfriend is overprotective, maybe invite him too and make him a mate.
Maybe invite their boyfriend to come too. Or say some of my friends and I are going bowling if you want to come, and you're welcome to bring someone.
ask if she wants to hang out with you and your friends say she can bring her boyfriend
umm... hang out with a lot of girls so she wont get all like that and say there will b other girls
y don't u talk to her first and be friends o don't say anything that concerns dating
her boyfriend will kill u if he finds out. dont bother
get to know her boyfriend first, if that works then it would be ok
Too much...even if she won't mind. She'll consider her BF not liking the idea of you taking her out. (if she likes her BF)



Just get her Email and Phone number, and keep a tab. Play the friend role, as soon as she is having a rough day, or a tough time with her BF, she'll come to you for diversion.



And thats where you strike. =P



Thats why BF's always hate the lingering guy with GFs.
Do you want her as a friend or to get in her pants? If you want a friend, ask her and her BF to go bowling and you'll be placed in the ';FRIEND'; category.



the other route, start flirting with her and try to steal her away.
Dial 100... They will provide you some Girls contact numbers, then you will have lots of Friends in...





















CENTRAL JAIL!
Ask her if she would like to hang out with you and your friends, tell her that her boyfriend is welcome to come and join you too.
It is absolutely ok to be friends with the opposite sex if they are in a relationship or not.

We live in the 21 century now and we should be a little more open minded about things like that.

Simply ask her to join you and explain your point of view. I'm a girl and I would accept your offer if I liked you :)
Put yourself in their significant others place. If you had a girlfriend or wife would you want her to have guy friends they hang out with? I mean come on. All guys are overprotective and jealous when it comes to their women. You would just be asking for trouble if you ask her to go out just to hang out. I would hang out with girls that are not attached. There's nothing wrong with that, is it? You would be saving yourself alot of trouble.
Just invite her and her boyfriend to go bowling. That will show her that you just want to be friends, and that you respect her relationship with her boyfriend. It would be a really sweet gesture. And it will show her boyfriend, just a little bit, that you aren't interested in taking her away from him, so he won't be as overprotective. So get some friends together, and invite her and her boyfriend, and you'll become friends. Speaking as a girl, we love that kind of thing from our guy friends! It shows us that they respect us!
foo, if you can handle the boyfriend, dont be scared go for it, nah even if you cant, just go for it dawg. you gotta be firm, let her know you want her, but just take it slow, and dont be cool with her boyfriend dog, chicks hate that **** if they kinda fancy you. just play it cool man, who knows theres always a fifty fifty chance on everything, but you have to not be a poosy and go for it.
I have a boyfriend that I've been with for 2 years. One of my best friends is a guy. I hang out with my guy best friend usually at least once a week, if not more. We talk/text all the time. It's perfectly okay for girls with boyfriends to have close guy friends. Yes, some boyfriends are very overprotective, fortunately not all of them are. I happen to have a very trusting and understanding boyfriend. Just ask her if she'd like to hang out sometime and if her boyfriend would mind.
fight him haha
No matter what yew do, You can't change what people think. They'll think what they want. But, usually the ';i have a Boyfriend'; thing is an excuse that most girls use when they just don't want to do something with a guy they just met. So the best thing to do is just invite her! Take a chance! If she says no, then move on! There's plenty of other people to make friends with! You can't force someone to be your friend.

Hope i could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment