Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I become friends with this girl I like?

Ive Recently broke up with my old girlfriend and now I like a different girl that ive recently met but I never really ever talked to her. How do I become friends with her at first?



Thanks!How do I become friends with this girl I like?
Don't be friends with her first. Show interest first. Once a girl starts to see you as 'just a friend', it will be a f%*@# ng miracle if she ever finds you attractive as more than a friend. Women are goofy like that. They don't think like we do. Their brains are wired differently than ours. Friend to a woman means friend, now and forever more. A man will find a woman attractive and be friends with her and not object if she one day makes a move on him. A woman will be just friends with a guy, all the while fantasizing about a guy who likes her as more than a friend, so be that guy, before some other guy comes along and is that guy while you're waiting around for her to like you as more than just a friend. I wish women thought more like we do, but they just don't, so all of us guys have to adapt to their thought processes.How do I become friends with this girl I like?
You can start by talking to her and flirting with her. Coincedents (however u spell it) and good comments are a good start. Good Luck :)
you should try to start up a conversation with her, just a nice simple one it doesn't have to be big or anything. just say hi and introduce yourself and ask her about her classes or whats her favcorite movie, etc. if you have a friend that knows her than maybe you could ask them to find out where she hangsout and then show up there sometime..

No comments:

Post a Comment