Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you become friends with a girl you like?

I think every guy needs a list of tips on approaching girls they do not know but really like. If you walk up without any real reason you get labeled a creep most the time because they feel your stalking/hitting on them. If you have a friend test the water they get annoyed that you did not talk to them yourself. How do you win?



It feels like you need to be placed in a random social scenario with them by having similar friends or classes...which is pretty unreliableHow do you become friends with a girl you like?
Wow, I am a girl and I just realized how totally right you are about all that. Because sometimes I feel like I like a guy, but we don't have any classes together, and so I pretty much give up hope.

I would say that if you are generally known as a nice guy, then it would be pretty acceptable to start a conversation with a girl you like. It doesn't have to be creepish, maybe you just happen to be walking down the hallway behind her, you could comment on something school related - you know, something you might say to anyone. Or you could do the whole friend-initiated thing. If you have a friend thats friends with her, you could plan for him to be chatting with her after school, and you could walk up and say ';Oh, hey, I don't think i've ever introduced myself. My name is...'; Then take it from there. Because after that, you're not a stranger anymore, right?

Just play it cool, make it seem spur-of-the-moment, and I don't think any girl will ever notice.How do you become friends with a girl you like?
just talk to her. just get to know her. don't be creepy and hang around her 24/7, make sure you talk to her about non-relationship stuff. figure out if she likes sports or music. just stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment