Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I become friends with girls who aren't into the same stuff I am?

Ok I'm a country guy you know just a farm kid, but it's not like a make it a point to tell people they just assume(also they think I'm redneck which I am not) how do I get it across to people that I'm not just some country bumpkin. I like to socialize and I'm actually pretty smart I get in honors classes and the smart girls can't believe it how do I let them know what kinda guy I am without giving them a stereotype of myself?How do I become friends with girls who aren't into the same stuff I am?
just be yourself. dont let them judge you. just show them before they open their mouth, dont wait until someone wants to get to know you.How do I become friends with girls who aren't into the same stuff I am?
Just relax more, go to parties or dances. Have fun and be yourself, the right people for you will like you for that. Since it seems thats not working out, go outlandish a few times just to get people to realize you.. lmao i relle dont know. It summer :p
be honest to them

No comments:

Post a Comment