Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do you become friends with a girl?

Stupid question, really. In the past once in a while, I've messed up friendships with girls. I met a girl and I don't want to make a mistake, I want to be her friend. But I cant just go right up to her and make a conversation. Like I'd need an exuse to talk to her or I'd have to wait for her to talk to me. What do I so?How do you become friends with a girl?
be nice and be there. ask her if she needs help with anything, is she carrying a lot of books, get the door and strike up a conversation. sit next to her at lunch and act like it's no big deal, smile her way, offer her a piece of gum, there are so many ways. and don't worry, if she doesn't like your personality it's not right, and just let it go. there are millions of fish in the sea. ;)How do you become friends with a girl?
personality plays key... i find it easy to mess around the entire time. just work on having fun and not so much talking. as the friendship grows, talking to each other will become more of a part.



just be happy and friendly and enjoy each other. don't push stuff, just let it fall into place.
Starts the conversation woman like guys who have guts.....cause if you keep on silence none of you will start the conversation....

No comments:

Post a Comment