Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I become friends with a girl I like?

So there's a girl I like and I don't know whether She likes me and is being shy/ not showing it or if She doesn't like me. My locker is close to Hers and I would love to be friends but I don't want to try to be Her friend and end up scaring Her off... So basically what do I do?

Again, for THIS question I would prefer Christian input the most. No offense anyone else but this is a touchy subject.How do I become friends with a girl I like?
When your at your locker ';accidently'; bump into her and ';accidently'; drop a book full of papers of something she likes.. then if she helps you pick it up ask her if she likes it



for example



the book is full of dog pictures

You: so do you have any dogs?

and then start a conversation on from their. take any chance you can to start a conversation and it should go on from theirHow do I become friends with a girl I like?
just go up to her and introduce yourself that's how you start a friendship walk half way down the hall with her then tell her yu have to hurry to class that's how my friend would have with me but we met in spanish class lol
you DONT become friends with a girl you like. you never want to move into the friends zone if you'd like a chance at dating this girl. just get to know her, be cute, flirt a little. but DONT go into the friends zone haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment