Thursday, October 21, 2010

GIRLS ONLY.How to become friends with a girl I like?

I likes this girl in 2 of my classes.I don't really talk to her but I have said hi to her twice before.Whenever I say hi,she replies and quickly looks away before I can say anything else.I think she told her best friends about me(guy and girl friends)becuase they all seem to look at me we she is around(I think to see if I like her)so I think she likes me because she always looks at me then trys to look away fast but sometimes she just acts as if I don't exist.She has a bf(he doesn't go to our school).How do I become friends with this type of girl?GIRLS ONLY.How to become friends with a girl I like?
If she doesn't make eye contact with you it is probably time to move on to more favorable territory. If she liked you she would engage you in conversation. Stop rationalizing and move on.GIRLS ONLY.How to become friends with a girl I like?
Just try to make conversation and maybe even ';accidentally'; bump into her in the hall :) Another thing that you could do is ask her for the time...Just pretending like you don't have a clock and well one thing might lead to another in conversation :) Hope it helps! i know exactly how u feel...
I had the same issue with a guy.

The way I did it was I started IMing him. And we just found stuff in common.

We would talk every night on IM,but not in school.

I thought ';Well thats not really a good friendship'; So I started flirting through IM and telling him we should hang out and stuff. Then at school I would just bump into him on ';accident'; and eventually we became better friends. And we hang out most of the time at lunch and meet up during passing.

So what Im suggesting is start the conversation. Talk to her more often in class if possible. Find excuses to talk to her. And while talking to her make some jokes or something. Laugh together. And then before you leave class you can ask her if she wants to hang out at lunch or something. And from there hopefully your relationship grows. As friends, or more if possible(:
be nice and talk to her
  • acne get worse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment