Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I become friends again with a girl who hates me for no reason?

Me and one of my best friends got into a stupid girl fight, then she got mad at me for no reason and her parents got really serious about it and are threatening to press charges against me (again, for NO reason) and now I just wish the fight was over!How do I become friends again with a girl who hates me for no reason?
If you still want to be her friend try this:

Go up to her and say, ';Whats wrong!? I just want to be friends again, so please don't be mad at me! Im not mad at you! Sorry for whatever I did?'; (make it sound like you are sorry, but not sure what you did.) And say ';Remember when, _____ (remind her of a funny time.) If she walks away, then don't follow, give her a chance to think about it.



When she thinks about it, she will most likely forgive you (for whatever she thinks happened) and you can be friends again. If she doesn't, ignore her and she will eventually get tired of being mad. (I was mad at a girl who used to be my bff, and still to this day, I still catch myself talking to her!)



Some times girls can be brats, or do things (like get in fights) to get attention.



Tell her parents that this is just a girl fight, your sorry, she is sorry, you want to be friends again, ect, ect. She is probably complaing or talking stuff at home to her parents.



Be friendly, but not to much, don't give in. Start hanging out with some one else, so she knows you don't need her. She will feel guilty and come back.



I wouldn't really want to hang out with her, but I know you still probably miss her so do what you want. If you deside not to hang out with her, then just ignore her and, like I said, hang out with another group. (hopefully with some one who wont do the same thing!



Good luck! Hope it all works out! :)How do I become friends again with a girl who hates me for no reason?
Move on. You sound nuts over this person
you havta tell us what happened for us to be able to help.
Shes not worth it. Later on she'll forget and wonder what even happened.
just move on. you can't be friends with everybody.
Well, tell the parents to lay off and say that it was one of those play fights. And think what your friend was seeing and listening to when the fight happened. Was it a verbal or physical fight? If it was physical, tell them to get a lawyer, because you don't care what they do. Don't worry, i'm on your side. Your friend wasn't smart to let go of a nice person (are you nice?)



You should really step into her shoes and walk a mile, so you'll have time to think about what happened. (I'm not saying to literally put on her shoes and walk a mile!) You should respect what you did wrong, if you did anything wrong, and give her some time. She'll probably realize how she and her inside-beauty-ugly parents overreacted. Things will get better even if she ends up being mad at you still. Anyways, you said she was ONE of your best friends, right? That means you still have friends who will support you in the toughest of situations.
dont worry about that dont be her friend you have much more friends then her that girl will need you one day
yu dont wanna be friends wihh somebody lyk dat.

move onee.
Press charge against you ? Well anyways just try to say sorry to her and her parents . If they accept then I guese it's ok ?
just talk to herr!!
Its so obvious there IS a reason.



Move on. Forget her. No one hates anyone for no reason at all, there is always a reason, maybe its nothing you did, maybe shes just jealous. You dont want jealousy near you.



Surround yourself with cool people who arent envious or hate you for being you.



BEST OF LUCK!!
Girls, girls , girls there like an elastic band they'll always come back to you. Im a guy but from the amount of times girls have come to me for comfort after having and argument with there best friends id no that u'll be alright. She'll come back and you be best buds again trust me. Try and talk to her phone her or text just get in touch with her explain how sorry you are and your point of view. Im sure shell forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment