Thursday, October 28, 2010

How Can I Become Friends With The New Girl?

Hey, guys. There is a new girl in my grade, and I really think I can become a wonderful friend for her. How can I become close friends with her? I want her to like me as a friend too. I have hung out with her for the past two days, and she seems so nice and cool. But, I think she's a little too shy around me. How can I get her to open up and feel comfortable with me?How Can I Become Friends With The New Girl?
Just be who you are around her dont put her in awkward situations and she should be cool with you :DHow Can I Become Friends With The New Girl?
Just keep talking to her :) She'll get used to you, and after you guys get to know eachother better, I'm sure she'll open up to you more.

Hope this helped :D
Ask her questions about herself and then tell her some stories about you, that always makes people a little more open
Shy people always seem to be the hardest to get to open up. You just gotta be there for her, offer to help her with stuff, or invite her to some group activity, just continue being her friend. As time goes by, she'll be able to open up to you. Patience and friendliness are the two biggest things when helping a shy person open up ;)



Good luck! :)
Go with her shopping or on some place you know she'll be comfortable, maybe around her hobbie, just start talking and sooner or later she will come around and start talking as well.

It's awesome that you are willing to be her friend, I know how hard it is to move around and try to get new friends.

Go on with the good.
Well when i was new at the school i didn't know anyone and was really really shy but i was fine after i got to know people. Just keep being a good friend and im sure she will open up when shes ready
Ask her to stay over one night. Do each others hair. She'll probably enjoy the company and open up a little more. And talk about boys.
jux b urself around her...... try not to put on so she can talk to u......... and please dont b boring around her.........

No comments:

Post a Comment