Thursday, October 28, 2010

What can I do to become friends with this girl?

Ok I'm a freshmen, 15 yrs. And this girl I like she's a sophomore, 16 yrs? and we've said hi, and talked like a few times. How do become friends with her? I need tips.What can I do to become friends with this girl?
Keep up the talking! If you notice she's interested in something, ask her about it. If you want, look into it yourself so you have more to talk about next time. Don't be afraid to talk about things you love as well. You may discover something in common!



Basically, most people like having good listeners, and they like hearing about others' passions. You could also consider inviting her to hang out with your friends so that she can become comfortable with your social group.

No comments:

Post a Comment