Thursday, October 28, 2010

In highschool and theres this girl I like, but I don't know her at all, how do I become friends with her?

I';m in my last year of highschool, never had a girlfriend. I'm pretty shy when it comes to girls, and I don't really stand out too much. I also have a bit of acne but i'm getting this treatment and i'm praying to God that it works. Anyways, theres this girl in my english class. I know her name from facebook, but other than that, nothing. Shes also a friend of my other girl friends but I cant really get them to introduce me because i don't hang out with them too much. And in class we sit on the opposite sides of the room, and usually we just get a long lecture and class is over so we don't talk to each other. Also, she doesn't know me at all so it would be creeppy if I just came and started talking to her out of the blue, knowing her name. How do I create a fresh start, just become friends with her..and see what happens?In highschool and theres this girl I like, but I don't know her at all, how do I become friends with her?
as your walking out from class. make sure you walk next to her dont make it obvious but yeah walk next to her and be like that was such a boring lesson hey? or that was a funny lesson hey? and see what she says then introduce yourself to her. (if she doesnt already know your name) then be all like so what do you have next? and then be like oh i have this then just ask how her w/e was or what shes doing on the w/e

it might sound scary cause your shy and all but as stupid as it sounds practice in from of the mirror so u know you don't look like a tool and then you should be confident enough too talk to her.

Good luck xIn highschool and theres this girl I like, but I don't know her at all, how do I become friends with her?
Right first you need to start by just smiling, i know it sounds stupid but a smile says a thousand words, then when you next talk to your other gfs just mention her and say that you like this girl but dont mention her name, or look on her photos on her facebook these also tell a story.

Good luck

x

No comments:

Post a Comment