Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I become friends with this girl again?

So I was pretty good friends with this girl for about a year. I went off to college this past spring semester and was away for four months. Now that I'm back, its like she goes out of her way to avoid me. Any ideas why or what I should do?How can I become friends with this girl again?
i think ur situation is probably a lot more complex then that or u just think shes avoiding you. maybe she doest want to waist her time with someone who is going to leave again... or she just got over you when u left and its painful to be around u again... or she has a fear of abandonment or attachment issues..How can I become friends with this girl again?
fu%26lt;k her
ask her whats the deal
Well first, just plain out ask her why she's avoiding you.. then go from there haha.
leave it, shes not worth it
let her know how you feel about her avoiding her, the last thing you want is to lose a friend over something you didn't even get to talk her about
Confront her about it. Nothing can go wrong, if she just doesn't want you around then at least you know and if she tells you, you know the problem
Try to say hi if she walks past you but if she doesn't its best to like drop something beside her then you have to pick it up so you're right next to her. then you can like say hi, talk and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment