Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to become friends with a girl that is pretty popular?

How do I become friends with this girl who is pretty popular... i mean we have been saying hi in the halls or by lockers...well actually I sadi Hi (her name) and she would just say hay or hi ( i dont know if her not calling my name means anything or not)..... but I just have no clue what to say to her.... I was one thinking about dating her... I asked one of my friends to ask her about me.... I think since she didnt want to hurt my feelings... she said that she is dating someone else at different school... but I'm pretty sure she ment a no by that... any way... I just want to know how u guys have gotten to be friends with girls that are kinda popular in high school?How to become friends with a girl that is pretty popular?
Go be mates with her close friends then she will want to play with you aswelHow to become friends with a girl that is pretty popular?
so you want to voluntarily go in her friend zone? wow...
Biggest thing you can do is 1. be your self. 2. Try not to be shy and talk to her your self. 3. Flirting is great a girl loves to be admired and have attention if she doesnt have attention then she goes somewere else to get it.. if you need any other questions u can rite me back imma girl i woudl know these things :)
Do you know what girls like?-

Only people that can engage girls (or in this case a ';popular'; girl) in a conversation will ever get anywhere. You must learn how to captivate an audience with your stories. Whether that is the friends zone or the boyfriends zone, saying ';hi'; is simply useless in this situation.



You need to always have something to say-jokes, weird stories or whatever. After you establish the fact that you are actually interesting and worth the time of day (this may take weeks or months), then casually say that you are going to watch-whatever movie with a whole bunch of friends and invite her along-but DO NOT be pushy. Make it seem like it's no big deal if she goes or not, but at the same time tell her that you would like her to go because you enjoy her company and wish to hang out a little bit more with her.



But as of right now, you need to study some stand up comedy or something along those lines that will give you some ';material'; to captivate an audience.



Good Luck.
  • suite my skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment