Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I become friends with more guys?

I'm a girl and I'm a junior in high school. All my friends are girls and I want to become friends with some guys, how should I go about doing this?How can I become friends with more guys?
talk to them dude

and please leave your drama(if you have any) out cause guys hate dealing with that s**t really.and don't s**t talk about other girls it just makes you look petty and b**chyHow can I become friends with more guys?
being friendly i guess!!
The same way you go about meeting any of your other friends. Don't be scared just talk to them. Start off talking about homework or something that happened at school, simple stuff. The conversation will most likely evolve and before you know it you guys will become friends and start hanging out.
when you step to them state your case. you only want to be friends because trust me some guys get it twisted quick. just be yourself . if they become your friend good



if not then keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment