Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I become friends with a girl who I really like?

I want to just be friends with this really pretty girl in school. She doesn't know I like her. Hell i don't think she knows who I am, even though I see her everyday. She is not in none of my classes.I just want to talk to her. I am scared to just look at her in the eyes when I am walking in the hall ways. And oh yeah I am the shyest, quietest kid in teh school. And High School is almost over and I want to just know her more and be friends with her.How can I become friends with a girl who I really like?
Awww.....I think this post is really sweet. It's been a few years since I've been in HS, but I would suggest two things....

1) find a mutual aquaintance and get them to introduce you. You don't have to ask for this to happen. Just ';happen'; to be somwhere you would be chatting with your friend and she might come up to talk to them.

2) talk to her. You don't have to use some cheesy pick up line. You don't even have to say ';hi';. Ask the time, ask if it's still raining outside...ask ANYTHING. The first words are always the hardest, if she is nice(and if you want her to be your friend, I am assuming it's important that she's nice) she will answer you and converstaion will flow from there!



Oh yeah, and you'd be surprised who knows your name.



Good Luck!How can I become friends with a girl who I really like?
if high school is almost over, then just talk to her. you have nothing to lose. if she blows you off, it's not a big deal. you just have to take risks, and whatever happens will happen. just be confident in yourself. =]
If u want to go out with her, DONT become friends. that will just make ure chances smaller. move in on her and attract her without letting her kno ure after her affection. trust me, im a girl and i should kno.
ALL You gotta do is just say anything ...say hi .AASk what time it is ..or compliment her . i doesnt have to be a full fleged pick up line ..but just anything will be fine .Also even if you are shy , you gotts realize that you have to break out of your shell to get what you want in life. obviously you weren't that shy if you could post out loud on the INTERNET like this so ..I say just don think about it .JUST GO FOR IT ! :)
well the first thing you should do is to stop being shy and walk up to her and start a conversation. find out about what her favorite interests are and what are her favorite things to do. you should also flirt with her more so SHE will come to you. good luck!!!!!!!!!!
TALK TO HER
you have to have self-confidence... high school is almost over and you are going into the next stage of your life, you must have self-confidence. ABout the pretty girl, you just have to trust yourself that you can know her and talk to her. Leave her a note on her chair/locker... or wait for her outside the classroom, and give her a nice bouquet of flowers. You just have to believe in yourself. Be yourself and give her the nicest smile. ok? hope this help. :)
well you have to just bring your courage up you don't know she might like you the same way or you guys might end up being really good friends like i like this guy he was a really good friend of mine but not anymore anyways just go up and talk to her like i did with this guy that i like but i can't seem to talk to anymore. just give it your best shoot and watch in the end you guys will be good friends or you might end up going out
if schools almost out your gonna really regret not talking to her so just make the best of it and youll be so happy or at least not pissed at yourself for not trying.
i can be a good friend to u
Go on a date with her and become her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment