Thursday, October 21, 2010

How should I approach a girl to ask them out?

I have always had trouble with girls, I can never get into a serious relationship with them, I am always joking around and when it comes to really being serious I become nervous. Do you have any suggestions on how to feel comfortable around a girl to become more than just friends.How should I approach a girl to ask them out?
The best way yet to approach a girl is just to be natural and approach normally. Go over to her and say: ';Hi, I'm _______ and i want to meet you because you look like an interesting person.';



Approaching like this will make her instantly attracted to you because you had the courage to walk over to her with nothing but a simple conversation, which also makes you look confident about yourself. It shows her that you don't need some cheap pick up lines or something 'catchy' in order to talk to her.

It also shows her that you are decisive and that you know what you want and also that you try to get what you want. In this case, getting to know her.



Anyway I know that approaching like this is kinda hard if you haven't done that before. But trust me it works every time.



If you approach like this the girl will have no reason to reject you because all you ask from her is to meet her. You didn't asked her out yet, or you didn't asked her to have sex with you. It's just a simple name exchanging and socializing.



After that simple sentence you can continue the conversation. The important thing is the opening. The ice-breaker. Later on just go with the flow.



You can hang out in the local coffee shop or in the city park. Doesn't matter much where you will hang out but it should be somewhere where you will feel comfortable.



I hope my answer helped and if you want to know more about how to approach, how to act and how to seduce women visit the source page below.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment