Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I make girl friends? Girls that are friends? Ladies how would I become your friend?

I'm 15 and I can talk to my cousin (which is a girl) but I get stuck when I'm trying to talk to a real girl that I really want to talk with but don't know what to talk about. So ladies, how would I become your close friend? :)How do I make girl friends? Girls that are friends? Ladies how would I become your friend?
i always like it when guys know how to joke around with me it's nice that they're supportive and always be the kind of person that girls know that they can trust and tell anything to.How do I make girl friends? Girls that are friends? Ladies how would I become your friend?
Try talking to them and getting to know them a bit. Always bee nice, and talk to them about there problems if they are sad. Never call them fat or ugly, because we don't like that! Just be yourself. Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment