Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Do I Become Friends With A Girl Who Hates Me?

This girl thinks I called her a loser which i didnt but she wont listen... I havent really cared about it until my Best Friend became friends with her and ive been feeing really hurt and left out! How do I become friends with this girl when she wont even listen to a word im saying??How Do I Become Friends With A Girl Who Hates Me?
If she won't listen to you, then she isn't worth your time.

She's clearly being immature and can't face the facts.

I mean, why would she purposely want to hate somebody?

Wouldn't she want to clear it up?

If your best friend really is your best friend, then talk to her about the situation and ask her to maybe put a word in. Don't hold back.

If you have IM or Facebook message her explaining yourself, and if you really didn't say that about her, it should be no trouble. If you can't do that, try your hardest to talk to her in person. If none of this works, she's not worth your time. I know it's hard to accept but try and find another friend maybe who will listen and talk to them about it.How Do I Become Friends With A Girl Who Hates Me?
I say just hang out with them while they're walking or whatever. Then start talking, your best friend should listen to you and if the other girl doesn't listen then confront her later, and tell her what really happened. If she does listen to you, slowly start talking and include her specifically more often
hate her too, shell feel like **** and shell ask you why youre doing it and tell her, i just wanna be friends but youre bitchin

No comments:

Post a Comment