Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I become friends with this girl?

Theres this girl that Ive had a crush on since I was in 10th grade. We're now going to different colleges this year, in the same state but the colleges are 3 hours away. I never got the courage to ask her out before she left. I talk to her on Aim sometimes, but shes not online much. How can I become more friends with her and then eventually ask her out? If it helps me and my friends sometimes go to her college to visit some old high school friends. Im not putting my life on hold for her...im looking at other girls..but im trying to have as many options as i can. Besides i really like this girl. Should i keep talking to her in case she comes back to our high school town this summer? We could get together then maybe? So what should I do?How can I become friends with this girl?
Okay, being a girl I have some great tips:



Take advantage of the times she's on AIM to get to know her.



One time say: I really have to go, but I want to talk more. Can I get you're phone number? (Make SURE to call her the next day. That shows you're commited and a man of your word, yet the same day would show you desperate.)



Then when talking on the phone say: I have this really hard test coming up! Would it be okay if maybe we met up and you could help me?



Just trust me; if she talks to you on AIM, chances are she's having the same problem you are. Just take baby steps and eventually do what I said.How can I become friends with this girl?
ask her out like ask her if she wants to hang out or go out to dinnner or a movie and go from there and then eventually tell her how u feel if things are going good good luck
Hi,

This is always tough at any age. First, what do you know about her. Does she like the movies or a play? How about a comedy show? You may ask her these things and then look and see what is going on where she is and ask her 3-4 weeks in advance if she would like to go, (cause tickets can sell quick). Then you can ask what her favorite food is in case you would like to take her out to eat. If you do that then you learn a lot more about her and take it from there.
Yes your plan is right, visiting her college to meet into some high school friends would be great. Then finally trying to go out with her with some of your high school friends and hers. Make her feel that you really want to know her better without being pushy. Ask her number and after a couple of times seeing her in her school, call her and tell her if you can go out... Uhm, I really don't know but it flatters a girl if they know you're making an effort to see her even if you have to travel 3 hours just to see her. Also, it is good that you are also trying to have as many options as you can. It is not bad. However, try to look for hints if she also likes you. Take it slower if you really like this girl!
WELL IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD GET ONLINE A LOT OF TIMES TO CHECK IF SHE IS ON AND IF YOU EVER CATCH HER ONLINE THEN QUICKLY START TALKING TO HER, THEN JUST MAKE UP ANY EXCUSE OR WHATEVER LIKE YOU CAN SAY ''MY FINGERS ARE GETTING TIRED FROM TYPING'' AND JUST ASK HER IF ITS OK IF YOU COULD CALL HER, THEN IF SHES SAYS YEA THAT MEANS THAT SHE KINDA HAS INTEREST IN YOU BUT IF SHE MAKES UP AN EXCUSE LIKE '' I GOT TO GO'' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THEN THAT MEANS THAT SHE DOESNT REALLY LIKE YOU, BUT IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN YOU KNOW LIKE THEY SAY...''THERES MORE FISH OUT IN THE SEA''.
stop wondering just ask her!!

if she likes you then you will know and at the least you will know where you stand with her...

she can not even say yes to you if you don't ask her!
just keep talking and being friends with her, cause you never know your luck, but as you said yourself dont wait around. date girls at your school, gain some lfe experience.
It's pretty simple. Ask her if she wants to go out sometime and when you feel the moment is right tell her how you feel. And ask her out then. :]
well it all depends well i think that u need to just hang out with her and when she least expects it dont let her know ask her how she feels about u and if she feels the same way about u and if she dont then dont say nothing back becuase u never know if she will change her feelings about u and well just take her out as friends and show her a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment