Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can you become friends with a girl who is REALLY nervous around you?

I have this problem where a girl at work likes me enough to get REALLY nervous around me, even though she is normally quite extroverted and chatty, but I also like her enough to be equally nervous around her.



What should I do and say to make her more comfortable around me, is there something in my body language that makes her intimidated by me? Even though I try smiling in a friendly manner at her when I run into her, she just stares blankly at me and moves on.How can you become friends with a girl who is REALLY nervous around you?
just talk to her like shes a really good friend of yours, make her feel like she doesnt have to be nervous around you... and try not to act nervous yourself cuz that will make her feel like shes making you feel nervous..





please answer mine :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>How can you become friends with a girl who is REALLY nervous around you?
Every time you run into her ask her something even if its just one question like how are you%26gt; what you do during the weekend and so on so you are getting to know her and getting used to talking to her and vice versa. Just act like yourself don't try to hard, as she can probably pick up on that vibe - she' probably just intimidated cause she doesn't know you that well and likes you so doesn't know how to act or what to say to you. Other than that continue what you have been doing smile, friendliness and persistence. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment