Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to become friends with a girl I like?

I likes this girl in 2 of my classes.I don't really talk to her but I have said hi to her twice before.Whenever I say hi,she replies and quickly looks away before I can say anything else.I think she told her best friends about me(guy and girl friends)becuase they all seem to look at me we she is around(I think to see if I like her)so I think she likes me because she always looks at me then trys to look away fast but sometimes she just acts as if I don't exist.She has a bf(he doesn't go to our school).How do I become friends with this type of girl?How to become friends with a girl I like?
Start off by talking to her with school work, cause after all she is in 2 of your classes. Or maybe complimate her on her outfit or something. Or just straight off say Hey, my name is ________, nice to meet you, I want to be your friend.How to become friends with a girl I like?
Dont sweat over this stuff...im a girl and you need to start a conversation with her to get things started. see watch she likes her dreams and nightmares are and soon enough you'll guys talk constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment