Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do I become friends again with a girl i was mean too.?

Please read all of this.



I was good friends with this girl last summer and all my friends and I all thought she was a little weird and out there. One day I was really mean to her and we stopped hanging out. She is nice to everyone and i don't know why i was mean to her because she was never mean to me.



At school she told me that we are just friendly acquaintances. But it is now a year later and i really miss hanging out with her. How do I say im sorry and become friends again?How do I become friends again with a girl i was mean too.?
u could rite her a letter if she doesn't want to speak to you face to face god luck xxHow do I become friends again with a girl i was mean too.?
Just talk to her and say you're sorry and want to make amends with her. As long as it wasn't really bad she'll probably forgive you.
Keep giving her flowers until she forgives you.
You can talk to her.

That is like the best solution.

Talk to her, and she might forgive you.

I am pretty sure she'll will.

Like you said she is really nice, so i have a feeling she will forgive you.
exactly that.... apologize to her. your gonna have to convince her you never meant to say those 'mean' things.

No comments:

Post a Comment