Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I become close friends with a girl I work with?

I'm 17, female and work with a girl a couple years older than I am. We get along really well at work, and are planning to catch up in a group of others from work next week. She is an art student and really different. I have a handful of close friends, but have never had a friend like her - how can I become closer friends with her?How can I become close friends with a girl I work with?
find something that you have in common, then bond over that. maybe invite her to go to an art musuem or ask her what project she is working on now, just something to strike up a conversation. if she sees that you have something in common, she'll see that it would be fun to hang out with you.How can I become close friends with a girl I work with?
start talking with her.. Be a bit friendlywid her ask her abt her family, friends, wat she like n all...... try to be a bit frank wid her... tell her that she need a friend as u dnt have any friend in office like her.... gud luck.
suggest going to the movies or getting some lunch together or maybe shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment