Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I become friends with a girl I sit next to in class?

I don't have many friends at school. We had a few mutual friends in middle school and we would go to some of the same parties, but I've never really hung out with her or talked to her before. I would like to become friends with her but honestly I don't know how. Any help? What to talk about?How can I become friends with a girl I sit next to in class?
If its a complicated subject and you dont get what your doing laugh and just be like ';i dont get this! Do you?'; but keep it as a ';aaa help lololololol'; type of thing.

thats what works for me.

or just talk about random things.





hope i helped!

good luck!

How can I become friends with a girl I sit next to in class?
just start asking her random things about like when you were in middle school.
you--- hey whats your name?

her--- im stephanie. you?

you---im kailey.



from there talk about anything!
yeah make a joke on schoolwork or make small conversation. but be friendly
Borrow a pencil or something... pretty cheesy but it usually works when you return it you can strike up a conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment