Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you become friends with girls when your a guy, without coming on to them?

Theres some girls in my school that i talk to alot but not quite friends with them, so how do you become their friend in the first place, without flirting? TBH i'd rather be friends with them than half the people im friends with rite nowHow do you become friends with girls when your a guy, without coming on to them?
I am a girl so I can help you.

Start hanging out with the girl of you choice. Be nice to her but not overly nice. Do NOT FLIRT WITH HER! Talk to her sit with her at lunch. Don't spend to much time with her or she'll think you like her.Hang out with your firends too. Ask her questions about how her day was or is going.Ask to be friends.



Hope this helps!How do you become friends with girls when your a guy, without coming on to them?
just think of them as lads, and act like you do with your other mates.
You can say '; hey, whats up';, and start on that and then you can also try to tell them you want to be friends....just friends. If u dont want to do that you could do something nice to them ...... like.......... if they dropped something give it to them then start to tell them ur name and and all that stuff.
If you talk to them already just keep at it till it happens. Just compliment them without trying to sound like your flirting, I mean it's just you be nice right? And you're not trying to flirt anyway so it's all good.





But I'm kind of curious why you would want to hang out with a bunch of girls. I'm not saying it's a bad thing it's just that wouldn't you rather be with guys? Girls are really gossipy and talky and blah blah blah etc etc. And your not trying to get with them right? So I'm confused. I know guys and girls can be friends but idk it's your decision anyway not mine, just giving my opinion.







Can someone help me with my question? I'd really appreciate it. =)
Just talk to them normally, like you would with your friends, but not as perverted, unless of course the girl you want to be friends with likes perverted jokes, then it's fine

No comments:

Post a Comment