Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Do I Become Friends With a Girl?

I have a friend that has a sister that I would like to be friends with also.

However I have had rumors about me that I'm Girl crazy and a flirt and don't want to come across that way. How can I be friends with her with out her and other people thinking I'm trying to flirt with her?How Do I Become Friends With a Girl?
Talk about general things other than dating and try not to make Sexual references. For exmaple, ask how was her day or what you to have done today because they are what gets a convosation going and girls like to talk about the fellings. Or maybe you share common interests and she is into one of your hobbies; maybe you cold talk about that.

Don't stop and stare at her seconds set of eyes not matter how much they beckon you. You would need to show her you don't think of her as some kind of toy. Basically try to be friendly, ask her how she feels about things perhaps do something nice with her like the movies but at the same time remember you just want to be friends with this person and nothing more because if you don't - that's what tempts you to flirt.How Do I Become Friends With a Girl?
jst talk to this girl the same way you talk to your frends!
Talk to her in the normal way
Easy. All you do is take it slow. Start small talk by asking something like what do you do in your spair time, it will get her talking while not sounding like you are after more than a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment